1) Wash and Boil all vegetables, de skin potatoes and mash all the vegetables roughly and keep the mixture aside
2) Cut 4 Onions finely, cut lime into 4 pieces and coriander finely
3) Grind cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, star anice, nutmeg into a fine powder
1) In a shallow pan heat oil and fry half of the cut onions for 2 minutes and then add roughly mashed vegetables with 1 cup of water, chilli powder, turmeric, ginger/garlic paste, garam masala, dry mango powder, grinded masala powder and salt , cook for 10 minutes stirring continuously.
2) Sprinkle coriander leaves
3) In a non stick pan heat 1 TBSP butter/ghee and place white side of the bun on the butter and leave till it turns golden brown
4) Continue the process with the remaining buns
5) Serve with Bhaji, chopped onions and cut lime.