1) Wash and cut Potatoes and brinjal in to medium pieces into a bowl of lukewarm water with salt
2) Cut onions roughly
3) Cut chillies and coriander leaves roughly
1) In a wok heat oil for 2 minutes
2) Add chopped onions and Green Chillies and fry it for exactly 2 minutes
3) Then add cut Potatoes and cut brinjals and let it mix throughly and then add salt, turmeric and chilli powder.
4) Let it cook for 20 – 25 minutes stirring occasionally covering the wok
5) Finally add garam masala and cut coriander leaves and simmer it for 5 minutes
6) Goes well with Plain Rice or Chapatti.